Friday, January 02, 2009

Spiderman at last!

With a little data manipulation and many thanks to Jonathon Narvey (I'm wondering what he answered to the question, 'do you ever wear a push-up bra?' but I don't really want to know the answer - perhaps that should be, I really don't want to know the answer - this may be the only thing you ever see in bold italic on this blog), I am Spiderman. First test results indicated I was The Hulk. Fond though I am of green, since I wanted to be Catwoman, I had to redo the test. Thrice may be the charm, but I'm bored with answering questions now, so I'll just accept that I'm Spiderman - I'll settle for 'intelligent, witty, and a bit geeky.' Not so sure about having great responsibility and power though.

Your results:
You are Spider-Man
Spider-Man
100%
Hulk
90%
Robin
70%
Supergirl
70%
Catwoman
60%
Iron Man
60%
Green Lantern
60%
Wonder Woman
60%
Superman
60%
The Flash
40%
Batman
40%
You are intelligent, witty,
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.
Click here to take the Superhero Personality Quiz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spider-Man, eh? Well, you'll always be Catwoman in my books. I suspect you got the web-slinger because your personality is not actually "catty".

You probably answered the question "Do you often find yourself wanting to sabotage other women around you?" in the negative. Such a sexist survey.

Ruth Seeley said...

Why thank you, Jonathon.

What DID you answer to 'have you ever worn a push-up bra?' ;) Wait, I don't want to know. Unless the answer was 'never, and I never will.' Wait, am I still allowed a sexual preference or two in these days of political correctness? Is it ok to not be turned on by transvestites?